Friday, August 14, 2009

weekdays again....

2day is saturday....
is a boring day....
haiz....
actually 2day gt sku... bt i din go....
dun say i'm lazy....

wake up at 9.30am....
help mummy do housework....
then had my piano practice.....
then on9....
wakaka....

mummy have 2 go xuan dao tang 2nite...
so i have 2 look after my bro n sis....
2 little tins.....
hehe~

i will go 2 grandma's house 2day....
last week din go ler....
miss brian,joshua n been....
they r my cute cute cute cousin....

2nite no dating....
sienz... sienz...sienz....
thx god tat my dear is saved....
my poor dear.....

2day yong hau cum bek ler....
2mr will c him....

pray tat d h1n1 will nt spread widely....
pray 4 anytin tat u need....

dear...did u go kg jering at 25/8/09....
i wish u will go....
so long din c u ler....

bt if u din go then nevermind....

lucky gal....

sassy gal...

smart gal...

No comments:

Post a Comment