Monday, July 20, 2009

2nite will be a gud gud nite.......(monday)

i miss you...
2day....
i have some fun vf my friends....
sku start....

4get 2 tel u all....
2day...yen told me a story....
the story is wrotten by her....
u noe wat is tat title?

is....<housefly n shit>
so funny...
i gt oral 2day....
i talk abt the author of Harry Potter...
she is J.K.Rowling....
like her books so much....

i had a gud time in sku 2day... i like monday....
yahx....i like it....
reach home at 2.30pm....so tired....
after lunch then took a nap....
my cousin came 2 my house...coz my aunt had 2 go teaching....
his name is Samuel....

wake up at 5.15pm....
then go execise....
me(yun),yen,tyan,yang, decides 2 record mv...
so funny... how stupid v r...
me n tyan...cycle to disneyland...so tired...
wakaka~
yun wan keep fit....n become slim....

2day oso very unlucky day....
tyan's bicycle...had some problems....
haizzzzzz.......2day v din record mv...coz yang din come...
he plays...the character of the witch...
after tat v companied yen 2 buy dinner....

then....me n tyan... cycle back.....
i oni can use 1 word to decribes us...(TIREd!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
reach home...took dinner then on9....
chat vf leon....

2nite will be a gud gud nite 4 me n u.....
haxe a nice dream....

No comments:

Post a Comment