Monday, September 14, 2009

i reli miss him..............do u miss ur gal?


oledi 5 days din on9...
coz pc sot jor....
2day...chun cum 2 do....
u noe wat?
actually my pc d wire din put propertly
so cant switch on d monitor.....
then chun wash me.....
pity de me.....
bt my pc has 2 format...
coz gt virus....
chun can help me de....
wakaka..........
oledi 14 days din c my dear....
he gt trial....
he gt Muet tis wednesday...
so wish him all d best n gud luck.....
rakan muda...
rakan muda....
headache.....
haizzzzzzzzzz...............
tat cj meh....so kat so....i must scold him ler.....
next week holiday jor...........
yeah.....yeah.....yeah.....
u noe y i'm so happy?
coz i can go play all d time....
no nid study.........
n go eating..........wakaka....
may b go kl.....c 1st.....
dear....
did u c wat i wrote at here?
in d photo....
pls take note at d word in d photo.......
2mr will b a gud day.......
i wish more ppl will participate in rakan muda in ayer tawar...........
vivien like hello kitty............
gud nite.....meet u in d dream..........

No comments:

Post a Comment