Sunday, September 20, 2009

sweet memory....

grandma's birthday cake...(sunlight)
me...at d Michelin's Restauran

samuel....my cute cousin bro


yummy....Michelin's Restauran(sunday)



my pretty cousin sis...she is a teacher...




<>





my uncle reach home abt 3.00pm...tat day is his elder's son birthday...so my grandma boiled some red eggs 4 him...tis time he din bring his gf bek...den go teluk batik vf my family.....reli 9s to played....reach home abt 8.30pm....i'm happy coz my cousin sis oso gt go...long time din c her...she fat jor....bt still so pretty....my family members d (s.h.e) is paula,anna n michelle....they go wrote something on d sand....u noe wat they wrote?they wrote their idols name....3 stupid gals....is my turn 2 wrote...i wrote tis.......9s?wakaka....den they took photos 2gether...den go jome...reach home abt 8.30pm....tired...sunday gt program....sunday is my grandma's birthday....v celebrated at Michelin's Restauran at setiawan...






sunday.....






wake up in d morning....prepared go to church....coz 2day b a pianist.....all my frenz cum bek...miss them....our new choir gt many members...gud...den i go bek earlier coz wan go for d lunch....my aunt book 3 tables in d Michelin's Restauran....d food is 9s...each table had 8 same different food....yummy........my cousin sis fr kl oso cum bek vf her husband....tat cousin sis looks like jolin tsai...hehe...she brought a beg....u noe d beg cos how much?RM300...Fosil d beg...nt expensive...reach home at abt 4.00pm...den have a nap....2nitr go dating vf my boy...
yesterday is so romantic....he teach me physic....i finally understood how 2 do ler.....c...i'm so smart....reach home 12.40am...aiyoyo...my hp no credit ler....den use my daddy hp send sms 2 u...den go slip ler....tired...tired...tired....2day...my hp sot jor...d screen cant c anytin...den go repair it...
2day will go out vf tyan...coz liang an cum bek....go c him...callie oso cum bek....
2day will b a bored day....





No comments:

Post a Comment